How do I get a girlfriend?

I've never had a girlfriend and still a virgin. I've never asked a girl out too. I'm just very very shy and not confident. Is there a trick to getting a girlfriend? I don't know any girls. Do I just walk up to one and say "go out with me"? Rejection is my biggest fear

Most Helpful Girl

• Just start approaching girls. I know it's scary, but it's really the only way. Unless you're gonna buy a mail order bride.

• I was wondering... what makes a girl reject a guy? I know first impressions mean everything, but I just want to know if it's a personal thing against the guy that asks the girl?

• Since I don't know any girls, I would have to approach a random girl in public. I just don't want to come off as a creep or put myself down for getting rejected. Have you ever had guys randomly approach you in public? If so, how did it make you feel?

• Well the more you do it, the easier it gets. And yea guys do approach me sometimes, it's flattering I guess. The guys who come across as creepy it's usually because they're way too intense and sometimes stare too much. As long as you're polite and approach the right way, there shouldn't be any problem. Majority of girls won't be rude about it if they say no, I've only ever heard of that happening really really rarely and when she's showing off in front of friends.
      I know this sounds rude, but to practice you could start off on uglier girls, just to get a feel of the right things to say and stuff like that. Or even go with a friend if it makes it easier.

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking for a relationship is like looking for the noose...

Women are dangerous for your safety and sanity. This is not how male-female relationships were EVER meant to be. Relationship & dating are FEMINIST arrangement and they must be condemned...

What Girls Said 2

• You need to leave your house and do outside activity with ppls!

• Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish

Remove "Rejection" fear. It is just a bottleneck which requires to be crossed.

Some people may like us and some may not. It is needed that we be a bit straight forward. If you are an introvert (Very very shy... Just a guess) then online dating may be the channel to meet someone you like. ain't it?

What Guys Said 9

• The reason why is that you want a girlfriend right away.

Stop doing that.

You want to know if somebody you just met is WORTHY of being your girlfriend. Hence, that is why people date - it is an interview process for you to decide whether it's worth investing more time in that person. If you are just throwing out your time and affection like it's worth nothing, then don't be surprised that people don't consider it to be worth anything.

• Talk to them and be yourself. Let her know what your after at the start. You gotta believe in yourself and know your going to get her before you even approach. Just ask her questions. People love talking about themselves. Especially women. Make all the right noises and faces and you'll pull.

• I would suggest chloroform.
    lol nah, you join a club or activity group then ask for numbers. Cold approaching is hard as fuck.

• But cold approaching is no different from asking girls in a club right?

• You are not going to get a lasting relationship from going to a club. Girls at a club are more open than they would be on the street.

• Ask a girl out. That's how.

• Relax - find someone with shared interests.
    Maybe you do the glee club, maybe you are into church group - whatever.

In those social settings you can relax be yourself - and see if you have someone that has the same things in common as you.

Just randomly walking up to a girl and asking her out is weird.

Have you considered some nasty clubs for the virginity thing... I know lots of places for nasty! ;-)

• Don't be embarrassed. And don't be afraid of rejection. Accepting rejection takes courage and builds confidence. Since you say you're very shy, be shameless. Go ahead, just ask someone out. Doesn't matter. But if things do workout, back it up.

• yeah, just get out there. i don't suggest using tinder or any online medium to get started with because you will depend on it as a crutch

• I know just how you feel. 😕

• You are an attractive young man, I don't see why you fear rejection.