Can average looking girl get a really attractive boyfriend?

That's me... I've been told I'm "cute" so I just kinda assumed I was like average. There's this guy in one of my classes and he's pretty much the most attractive guy I've ever seen in my entire school. He's average height, dark skinned, has a great body, and his face is pretty much a work of art. He has like chiseled cheek bones, full lips, and curly hair. I've only ever had a few conversations with him but his personality is really great. I'm only asking this question because I told my friend about my little crush and she wanted to tell him but I told her no. She keeps trying to tell him though, and I'm terrified that if he finds out he'll be repulsed. So there's some pictures of me at the top. I tried to find pictures from a good day, from a bad day, and from a day when I was just being me. By the way, the nose ring in the second picture is obviously fake (It's made of folded up tin foil). So what do you all think? Am I pretty? Could an above average guy like me? (Sorry the last photo is in a dirty mirror)

Most Helpful Guy

• I thought you were average looking when I saw the pics the first time. However, I changed my mind after reading what you posted. You sound cool and there's definitely more than meets the eye (totally not quoting Transformers lol).

You already spoke with him and get along that's a start, but you can try flirting with him for a bit. See how he responds and eventually let your friend tell him if you don't want to tell him yourself.

You're under 18 years old though so there's a lot of time for you to change physically. You might look hot in a few years so don't worry about it. As if you might get a chance with him better to try for yourself.

• You definitely weren't quoting transformers lol. Thanks for your honesty though. There is definitely a lot more to me than what meets the eye. I stand out a lot in school. Not only do I have the highest grades of everybody in my school, I'm also a year younger than everybody in my class, and my hair has been every color of the rainbow. I guess I just asked this question cause I'm super awkward. I hear people talking about me sometimes making fun of me because I'm so weird. Some people don't like me cause I'm too smart, some people make fun of me cause I'm young, and some people talk about me because of my body. I'm praying eventually my life will work itself out.

• That's very impressive. Other than all that you also sound like a detail oriented person. You are smart and well aware of things, which is good.

Hmm, well I don't think you should give a shit what other people at school talk about you. You are doing great just as you are, why would you change? I believe in individuality and that, that truly is what makes someone stand out, not pretending to be different since you can easily tell who's who. But it sounds you are an individual by nature, a thinker. Don't waste your time worrying about what others say or trying to fit in. Use your own potential even if it segregates yourself from the rest.

• Thanks for the advice. Honestly, I guess that's exactly what I needed to hear.

Most Helpful Girl

• beauty is in the eye of th beholder maybe you think you are ok while he thinks you look great. I know this guy that used to like me that was in my mind strait flat gorgeos/handsom. where as everybody else thought he was ok. Plus some guys actually like girls becuase of thier personality (some)

• plus you seem cool

• 😶... maybe start to talk to guys that you don't like then talk to him, treat him as you would treat your friend

• friends

What Guys Said 5

• Rule: "Average-looking" is extremely subjective.

• Well that is true, but based on my own personal opinion I'm just average.

• Girl u aren't average ! U are pretty and has awesome smile just be more confident and u will get the best :)

• I think you are preety but not gorgeous. I think you are a 7. I think you are good looking but super good looking. I definitely think you can get a good looking guy.

• It's unlikely but it can happen.

• It's like stabbing in the dark hard to tell

What Girls Said 3

• I would say you are above average to be honest, maybe because that smile helps a lot. I honestly I do think you have a chance, becasue you look lovely and it seems like you have a great personality too (well I don't really know but you come across like that).

• Thanks. Smiling is my thing. I feel a bit better now.

• your smile is great (hope that doesn't sound weird lol) :)

I'm glad you feel a bit better

• You're not average, you're pretty. And yes, I've seen it and the other way too. I'm not sure if "leagues" even exist.

• I like you you seem like a quirky fun girl and you re pretty :)
    Have some confidence and be yourself.
    don t ever put yourself down, and don t let anyone define your worth.
    alright?