This girl I like and I have nothing to talk about?

So I like this girl I have come close with over the past few months, and there have been a lot of signs that she likes me too. We flirt a lot and she comes over to my dorm a lot (we are in college) and we work really well together, especially when we are with our group of friends. But sometimes when we are alone it can get kind of dull. I feel like both of us just draw blanks when it comes to close conversations between the two of us. When we first started talking we had some really good and fun conversations, but I feel like we have hit a rut. I plan on asking her out when we get back from winter break, but I want to figure out this awkwardness before I do. How can I fix the awkward conversations with her and really bring out the excitement we have for eachother when there is less pressure? Thanks so much!!

P. S. She is a bit shy, so this info could be important to know also.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her questions in regards to her personal life. Show interest in the things she says, subtly compliment her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Working on your general conversation skills will help. Bring up topics you know you have in common. Ask about school, her family, interests, music, food, hobbies, etc.

It doesn't always have to be conversation either. Go do something. There's always stuff to do in college. If you don't want to go anywhere, heck, just challenge her to a game of Scrabble. Tell her you bet you can kick her ass in Scrabble and see if she takes the bait.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Find things you guys are both into, talk about school classes, make fun of your friends together, ask each other personal questions no holds barred this can be fun and informing make sure to ask real stuff also don't want to sound like a douche. spend more time together alone this will help you guys to develop an us to actually talk about. just a few thoughts

• Just ask her out now.