Could you date someone who uses anti-depressants?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I would date me!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am so yes

0|1
    0|0
    • And I mean I'm dating someone who uses Anti-Depressants, I don't use anti depressants

• Show All
    • She is awesome, and I do love her, I love her more than anyone else, and when We're out of school, and Colledge I'm gonna propose to her

• That is so nice and cool that she is the one for you. And that your going to propose and marry her one day.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think I could! :/

0|2
    2|0
  • Yeah, sure. That is like asking whether I would date someone that takes insulin.

0|1
    0|0
  • If they behaved like somebody who is independent, capable, outgoing and versatile then yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • As a person who suffers from depression as well I would hope so

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I could.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. They're clearly trying to get better, so I would.
    If they were depressed but doing nothing about it, then no.

2|1
    0|0
  • Truth is lots of people are on something these days. If they are stable with whatever they are taking in their private lives, then no difference to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. But since I suffer from this some comments here hurt reading

"If they behaved like somebody who is independent, capable, outgoing and versatile then yes." Only if they acted like that? 😕

" I don't think I could!" Are depressed people any less human?

"Yes. They're clearly trying to get better, so I would.
    If they were depressed but doing nothing about it, then no"
    Only if they tried to get better, like nobody ever gets sad? They won't feel better if people reject them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure why not. I take them. It does not define the person. Just like taking tamiful does not define the person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is there such a big choice that you can avoid that?

0|1
    0|0