Could you date someone who uses anti-depressants?

0|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I would date me!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I am so yes

0|1
    0|0
    • And I mean I'm dating someone who uses Anti-Depressants, I don't use anti depressants

• Show All
    • She is awesome, and I do love her, I love her more than anyone else, and when We're out of school, and Colledge I'm gonna propose to her

• That is so nice and cool that she is the one for you. And that your going to propose and marry her one day.

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah, sure. That is like asking whether I would date someone that takes insulin.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I could! :/

0|2
    2|0
  • If they behaved like somebody who is independent, capable, outgoing and versatile then yes.

0|1
    0|0
  • As a person who suffers from depression as well I would hope so

0|2
    0|0
  • Yes I could.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. They're clearly trying to get better, so I would.
    If they were depressed but doing nothing about it, then no.

2|1
    0|0
  • Truth is lots of people are on something these days. If they are stable with whatever they are taking in their private lives, then no difference to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. But since I suffer from this some comments here hurt reading

"If they behaved like somebody who is independent, capable, outgoing and versatile then yes." Only if they acted like that? 😕

" I don't think I could!" Are depressed people any less human?

"Yes. They're clearly trying to get better, so I would.
    If they were depressed but doing nothing about it, then no"
    Only if they tried to get better, like nobody ever gets sad? They won't feel better if people reject them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sure why not. I take them. It does not define the person. Just like taking tamiful does not define the person.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is there such a big choice that you can avoid that?

0|1
    0|0