Do you think most guys want a committed relationship and not just sex?

I see users say that on here but in real life sometimes I get random guys asking me for a hookup, this does not happen to me all the time but when it does it is so annoying.

Especially when foreign men approach me because some believe the stereotype that American girls are easy. course the guys who approach me randomly they don't say it but of course they are implying it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think guys want a committed relationship after their ho phase is over. Unfortunately, since guys need to successfully seduce a lot of ladies in order to be a ho, some don't ever achieve the results they want in their ho phase. Thus, they stay in the ho phase forever trying to reach their sexual goals. Otherwise, after a guy has enough empty sex, he wants something more satisfying.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• No. Guys don't want a committed relationship. We just want sex.

The only exception is when we come across a woman so special that we want to give up having sex with every other woman on earth for. These women are incredibly rare, and it would be foolish of anyone to automatically think of themselves as one just because they are female.

• A guy could ask the same of girls in all honesty. I doubt you would appreciate getting categorized like that though. Truth is, We live in a sexualized society where most people are out only for themselves and most, Both guys and girls are out there on the prowl to tell you the truth.

You and I both see this as a problem I take it. This happens when one lowers the standards for their object of interest, Thus setting up the stage to get used. This happens on both sides of the spectrum. So when people lower their standards to accommodate instead of raising the standards to force others to meet, They themselves become substandard and therefore, a part of the problem.

• committed relationships with sex is the best. you get so much more and sex is way better

its just people aren't compatible and women have an agenda.

• I don't have an agenda

• it works if women make less money than man and if women play a certain role giving men a lot of respect.

modern chicks want the respect of a doctor take the easiest way out and dominate men.

• Yea I'm Not like that

• Well I can't speak for other guys but I always wanted a relationship until this year. Too much effort and too many games, gender roles and double standards. Just thinking about dating is exhausting. Now I'm just looking for something casual.

• Actually European and Scandinavian women are easier than American women. American women tend to be prudish and in fact it's a known fact that Swedish women tend to put out on the firsts date

• I know it's a stereotype that men constantly think about sex, but sex crosses my mind barely a few times a day. I mostly just fantasise about romantic relationships.

• depends on where you search.

• I think most of the guys want sex sex sex nothing else

• Uhh no definitely not. You girls are to much to put up with for long.

• I dunno about most guys, but when I enter a relationship I want it to last forever

• I doubt most guys do but I do

What Girls Said 0