Is it bad to stay single? I'm 24?

Most Helpful Guy

• Is this a personal choice? If not then maybe you should put yourself more out there

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all! Being single can be a really amazing, liberating experience if you have the right attitude and create a certain type of lifestyle. There's a certain level of flexibility and freeness in the single life that tends to be non-existent when you're in a committed relationship because you often have to compromise so much of yourself, time, and passions in order to make it work.

What Guys Said 8

• ehh for a girl, you really are better off getting a mate quickly. an attractive girl is at her best in her early 20's, has the best pick of men...

• If you're happy with your life generally there is not a problem at all. I'm single at 24 too I don't have a problem with it, the problem is I'm not happy and it has nothing to do with me being single

• Not necessarily unless you want to have kids.

• Single 23 years old. No, it's not bad, embrace it.

• -OP chased and fucked hot guys
    -OP has figured out that's a no-go
    -OP is thinking whether to lower standards or keep running business-as-usual (hot guy cock carousel)

• No, it's not bad. Why would it be?

• No. There isn't a thing wrong with it.

• No, as long as you're happy.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 24 and single.

• Not really there isn't an age limit to date

• Nope, I am also 24 and single.

• Noooooooo... You're not even half way through your life...