Girls, Sophomore in High school but too ugly to get a girlfriend. Help me?

I am 15 years old, im in the 10th grade and I am not the greatest looking guy. I'm 5'8" and 215 lbs. I don't have the best grades but I used to. I have made the mistake of asking half of the girls in my grade that I see on a daily basis if they would want to be my girlfriend but I get the same responses like "I don't want a relationship" or "I only like you as a friend". I have been told by many people that i should just wait and I will find the right girl but I don't even have any friends to fully trust that understand me. I have been lookiing for a girlfriend since 7th grade but the only "girlfriend" i really had was this girl that had a crush on me in sixth grade and i said i would go out with her but i didn't know at all what I was doing. I haven't had a girlfriend since and I really want one but I don;t know what to do. Please help me.

0

What Girls Said 0