Are you awkward around the opposite sex?

• Yes
    66% (46)59% (42)62% (88)Vote
  • No
    34% (24)41% (29)38% (53)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
26|17

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• Only if I find them attractive.

3|3
    0|0
  • Yes. Especially if I like him or find him attractive. I'd rather not be near guys I like for this reason.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not really. I grew up with 3 brothers. I'm used to it.

0|2
    0|0
  • YES SO AKWerid...

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all actually :P

0|1
    0|0
  • They're people. So nope.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I find them very attractive!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not so much awkward as uncomfortable. But then I'm an introvert at heart so that's a given.

0|1
    0|0
  • always. forever alone.

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm awkward I'm general. It's just worse around guys.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I don't think so.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm "awkward" in general. It's just more noticeable around the opposite sex.

1|1
    0|0
  • All depends if I'm attracted to him or not, or if I just see him as one of the girls haha

0|1
    0|0
  • No, not at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, very awkward.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm ok talking to guys

0|2
    0|0
  • I can be. But if they are my friends then no, but if I crush on them then ya I can be pretty awkward

0|1
    0|0
  • If I'm sexually attracted to them

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm awkward around both sexes.

0|2
    0|0
  • Unfortunately, I stutter a lot when I'm speaking to someone of the opposite sex.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah! Only if I like them! I just start grinning a lot. And looking like an idiot. haha

0|2
    0|0
  • Not at all, I love spitroasts

0|2
    0|0
  • T. T
    T. T
    T. T
    T. T
    T. T

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends if I like them then yes (facepalm✋) I do and say the stupidest things in front of my crush. But if they are only my friends then I dont do stupid things. Lol I hope this makes sense.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends on how well I know them.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• I'm awkward only if I am romantically interested in her. Otherwise, I'm quite comfortable talking to girls!

0|2
    0|0
  • Not really. If i don't find them attactive, then is easy to treat them like i would anyone else. If i do find them attractive, then i sort of have to force myself to tone it down and stay cool, and treat them normally, but i still think i do a good job of hiding how i feel.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm typically not awkward. I got over that phase in my life. What I can't understand is why a woman would be awkward toward me at work even if she's married. Do women still feel attraction toward others when they're already in a committed relationship or can some women just act awkward in general?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm extremely awkward until they try and talk to me. For some reason I'm more confident having a conversation with women but getting to that point is hard because of how awkward I am. I don't usually initiate conversation with many women

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually think I'm more awkward around guys, they intimidate me for some reason, make me feel insecure and unmanly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I want to date them or I'm trying to flirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if they are very attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually communicate more easily with women than with men. 🙂 Casually, anyway. Too shy to ask out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Like Bambi taking her first steps after birth. You see me interact with them and think, "Omg, isn't he the cutest thing with his ski pole legs, shaky body movements and fresh layer of moist 'we don't know what' on every surface of skin visible.."

0|2
    0|0
  • Not if I don't like her.
    I'm pretty normal around everybody, but when I catch feels I also catch a serious case of the awkwardz.

0|1
    0|0
  • no. why would i be?

0|1
    0|0
  • Im awkward around most people in general lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Am I ever!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm awkward in general as it is

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm awkward regardless of the gender I speak to.

0|1
    0|0
  • At first I might, but that will dissipate either due to us becoming friends or our chemistry automatically linking up.

0|1
    0|0