How to talk to guys?

So, I'm not a super confident person, and it doesn't help that I'm 18 and never been in a relationship before. But I'm very insecure especially when it comes to guys. Out of all the guys that I've liked they all have just liked me as a friend. I feel so abnormal because I'm almost 20 years old and I haven't even kissed a guy. But, I'm in college now, and still none have shown me any attention. I tried once this past month to talk to a cute guy in my lecture hall, but I could just tell he wasn't interested at all, and I can't stand approaching guys. I just don't know what to do because I'm so scared of rejection... (it also doesn't help that I like guys who I know I'm not the type for, but that's besides the point)... But, I wanna try to be more confident, I just don't know where to start because like I said, I tried talking, but it doesn't work.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just the more you try the easier it gets. And the more times you try, the higher your chances are. Not much else to it really. I know it's hard, but it does get easier after a while.
    And you're not abnormal either by the way.