What do girls think when a guy gives up chasing them?

Most Helpful Girl

• a guy wouldn't have a chance to chase me if i was interested , as id have asked him in the first place, or said yes first thing to him asking..

So i would think ' its for the best'.

What Girls Said 22

• I pretty much assume he found someone else and it's end game and won't try to pursue him. Sometimes that's a good thing because I wasn't receptive to his advances to begin with, and sometimes it's a bad thing 'cause I waited too long to flip it and do a bit of "chasing" in return.

• I'm glad they got over me and I hope he'll find somebody else , although I'm very flattered by the fact that he liked me, I'm sure there is someone out there who's better for him :)

• "That's a relief."

• I think he clearly sucks at tag

• Who care... for get about it! Girls are complicated!

• I dont care really. If he's had enough, he's had enough.

• "Finally, I thought he'd never take the fucking hint"

• I think I was stupid because I lost him lol

But I would ask him out so..

• I feel rejected and like he was not that interested anyway and I would more refer to it as lost interest and not so much stopped chasing me. :(
    Sometimes I feel invigorated and challenged to maybe renew his interest lol :P

• That he finally moved on and isn't into me anymore I suppose?

• That he doesn't like her any more! 😔 So sad!

• mission accomplished.

• If she wasn't interested it would be unnoticeable & a sense of relief.
    If she was interested she will wonder😱
    And feel the need to get your attention.

• Not even sure what that's supposed to mean.

• I've never had that problem so I don't know

• I've never been chased. :-(

• If I've told him I'm not interested already, then I'll feel relieved.

• I think "finally" because usually they chase a girl who isn't interested.

• everytime you look at me I get butterflys do you really want them to die?

• Finally…I got tired of running.

• I liked that one 😂

• When I liked him or was interested: anywhere from that's a bummer to being a little sad about it

When I don't like him: I could miss the attention a bit but most likely I'll be relieved

• @yowza67b I don't keep someone's interest peaked for attention, I just might miss it when it's gone but won't do anything to keep it if I'm not interested.

• It depends on how the girl feels about him.

What Guys Said 5

• Some start to seriously miss being chased lol *eyeroll*

• Chasing is the wrong way to go at it.

• "Who's the next guy?"

• Depends on how they felt about him. Judging by the way they act I would say that if they didn't like him, but enjoyed his attention it will be a blow to their ego. These women often try to rekindle the guys interest because they love the attention that comes from leading a guy on.

If they liked him and he gave up before she was ready to be caught, they might fill rejected, or think he never really liked her and was just looking for an easy source of sex. They are unlikely to try and get the guy interested again.

If she didn't like him and didn't enjoy the attention, they are likely to feel grateful that the guy they considered to be a creep finally left her alone.

• I'm just as curious as you are, hoping that you'll get some answers here.

From what I've seen, once you start to chase a girl she feels more likely to get away because she will see you like someone easy to get.
    Whereas once you stop chasing her, the contrary is most likely going to happen. She's going to be the one running after you, in other words you're going to be the one who plays hard to get.
    It depends on each girl after, I'm only giving you an input of what I've been speculating lately.

• I've heard that before too

• That's not true in my case at least. I would think you are not interested in me, feel bad about it, and then move on. I would not chase you...