Girls, would you be OK with your boyfriend hanging out with his ex?

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally no. To me, it's like torture. It doesn't matter if you two are over each other or if you two are best buddies and have different partners now. It's not the best idea to ang out with your ex.

What Girls Said 8

• No, that's unnecessary and fishy.

• My boyfriend only sees his ex because they have children together (one 16 and one 23) and I am more than okay with that. They spend holidays together sometimes and birthdays. He does not see her anymore than he has to. She has met with him alone on a couple of occasions to discuss things going on in their children's lives, but that is all. I do not feel the least bit jealous or threatened. He no longer loves her in that way and she is remarried.

• No it wouldn't be ok, I'd be mad if my be wanted to hang out with his ex. How would u feel if your girlfriend wanted to hang out with her ex?

• not really, i don't think anyone would be the least bit comfortable with their bf/gf hangin around their ex... come on switch the roles... would YOU REALLY be fine with it?

• No i would not be okay

• If they're alone, no. Just like I wouldn't go and be with my ex boyfriend if the relationship was kinda long or serious.

• NO! Not okay. Not okay.

• No, I wouldn't