Do you accept last minute attempts to finalize a date from someone?

You takled to them about it, never got a clear cut response, and then last minute (as in night of) they ask you about it or what you're doing that night?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if I am in a relationship with them (as I am). He and I almost always never know for sure if our plans will work for two reasons- transportation issues (neither he nor I drive) and his health problems (he could feel great the night before and wake up feeling like he got run over by a truck). In casual dating, no I would not accept that. It is very rude.

• Okay ya that's exactly my thoughts as well! Makes you feel like a side show attraction, right?

• Yes, it makes me feel as if they are only using me as a last resort if someone or something better doesn't come along.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would, especially in my situation because I haven't scored a date in nearly 5 years now. So I wouldn't pass up this chance! :P

• And you're not afraid this person is just using you as side entertainment or just because they're bored?

• No, I would prefer to take my chances because I have even forgotten what it is like to date! But if she is indeed using me as 'entertainment', there won't be a second date.

What Girls Said 1

• No, to me it'd feel like they weren't really sure and now they have nothing to do they're confirming

• Okay, yep exactly as i told SensualScribe, it makes you feel like a side show attraction, right?

I had a girl do this to me and I just didn't reply that night as I was out with friends and when I woke up she was still hammering so I figured I'd give her a break and she ended up arranging for a later one, well in advance. Then when the time came and I tried to confirm things with her 4 days in advance she flaked.

• Don't take it personally though, some people are just really unreliable. But yea, you did the right thing.

• Ya well when she flaked, I don't get it because she kept asking me about it for a couple of days to the point that I actually got annoyed and I stopped talking to her without any warning... just cut her out.

What Guys Said 1

• id say i made other plans simply because they probably had other plans that fell through likely with another guy so id let her know that you can't treat me that way without telling her that.

• Ya that's exactly what I did, I just didn't reply that night as I was out with friends and when I woke up she was still hammering so I figured I'd give her a break and she arranged for a later one.