I don't know what to do/Confused?

Me and ex boyfriend/boyfriend and I know that's sounds confusing on how I said it but right now I don't know where we stand, because he is confused he tells me loves me but but his mind is messed up from his baby mama, I love him I really do but at this point he's pushing me away and I'm to the point where I'm not coming back and he knows he pushing me away and he knows how I feel about all of this as well, I just need outside advice on this. The picture are screenshots of some of the things he said to me in our conversation last night.

I don't know what to do/Confused?

What Guys Said 1

• just need to talk in person and get it out there and not over the phone. come to a real answer and move on to a better path rather let this fume over find a conclusion and live on wether or not it works out at least agree to be able to stay friends regardless.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, I believe if someone genuinely loves you then you'll know it. If not you'll feel confused and full of doubt. I would distance myself from him, because he's obviously indecisive about what he wants right now. If you don't know where you stand with him, maybe it's time to start walking... you can't put your life on hold waiting for him to make a decision of whether he wants you in his life or not.

Sometimes you have to distance yourself from people. If they care they'll notice. If not then you know where you stand 💟