Why do black people like white people?

please dont take this as an offense but i really would like to know this , its just that no matter where i go it seems that black guys obsses over white girls and black girls really want a white boyfriend ( even on here its easy to realize that from all the questions asked about this subject ) , give a black man two women , one white and one black and he will choose the white even if the black girl is more attractive , or even tan girls , they would rather have a white/tan girl rather than a black girl from the same background and culture , why? how come? i dont have any personal gain its just something i notice a lot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ummm... Where you live at? Lbs This is so not true. Being a light skinned complexion black girl I can say that more black guy's would pick a black girl over a white girl with no hesitations and same for black girls. I know A LOT of black guy's and pretty much all of them say they wouldn't date A white girl and the black girls say there not attracted to white guys. They both say I couldn't date a white girl/boy. This is from my personal experience. Sure on here it's different but this is the internet I'm speaking about reality. Most black guy's love there black women and black girls love there black men. Black men really have a thing for light skinned black girls. Ex: Beyonce and Rihannas complexion

• it is true i've all kinds of people and blacks go for white girls , maybe not where you live but given the chance they would choose a white girl which is something i never understood since its a different culture why would anyone want to change his culture? as for black girls , it happens less but they do that as well , in reality black girls prefer white girls , iam not saying its bad or that its anything iam just stating what i see/have seen happen and usually the black guy if given the oppurtonity he would choose the white girl.

• you are part of a black commumity , but i get to see blacks in a non black community and they tend to have different tastes , so maybe iam right too...

• Ummm so do I... I have lived in a variety of diverse places. That goes for everyone... Everyone has different tastes... Not just black people

Most Helpful Guy

• Black guys see white girls as trophies, black girls go for white guys because they think they'll be treated better. This might not be very nice, it might also not be true in all cases, but that's the way it is a lot of the time.

• i guess you're right in a way they go for them for these reasons

• Man, dat upgrade. lol

What Girls Said 4

• Really i have not noticed that in Canada

• I'm half black and white and I think most white American are arrogant disrespectful and don't care about other cultures.

I was in a relationship with a white guy once but it was only because I used him for money and I lied and told him I was a Virgin and he fell in love with me.

Most whites think they are better than others. I have a few white friends but only because they are cool and know what it's like to struggle and they are not boring as hell like most whites.

If I ever date a white guy it's only for his money

• I haven't really noticed that. A person should like another person for who they are, not because of their skin color.

• Honestly, it is all about preference. But this is only because of the world we live in. Races are stereotyped, and believed in being something that they are not. Which is what builds preference in the first place.

What Guys Said 11

• LOL I don't know what planet you're on, but where I live, black girls want nothing to do with white guys.

• That would be your own little fantasy world, most likely.

• @Zombie-Killa I see a lot of questions on this site from black girls wanting to know if white guys are into them, yet somehow I never see white guys with black girls in real life. Internet mythology about black girls wanting white guys just doesn't line up with reality.

• Nothing much about internet mythology does.

• There seems to an element of self-hate among the global Black community, it's as though Black people hate being Black and want their children to be lighter skinned because light skin is considered "the best" by society. Then there's Black men and women showing dislike for each other and choosing to date White people as a way of saying "fuck you" to each other.

That's not the case for everyone in the Black race because a lot of Black people still date Black people and many Black men date outside of their race because that's their preference. Black women seem to be warming to the idea of interracial dating and good for them, there seems to be a double standard in the Black community where Black men are free to date other races of women but expect Black women to keep dating Black women and as soon as a Black woman brings home boyfriend that isn't Black then she's accused of "hating her race".

It's a shame that this happens but we do live in a fucked up world.

• Men not women*

• 1|0
    • no iam not basing this off websites , iam basing this off real life where i live and work everyday...

• That's not what I said. Read the article.

• Because it's more fun that way to have preferences

• Cause humans like other dam freaking humans no matter of skin colour i mean skin colour is on a problem if you allow it to be.

• I don't know if it matters too much on race.

• You are either lying or dumb as fuck.

• Nah, this isn't true at all. Most black people prefer to stick with their own for quite a few reasons. Most black people don't even like or trust white people, so there's that. Also, white and black people have vastly different cultures, so it's hard for them to make relationships work over the long term.

Really what I see is that black men are interested in white women strictly for sex, and black women are interested in white men only as a fallback option because there's so much competition for the most prosperous black men. I don't think black women are attracted to white men at all, really.

• Everybody likes white people. Theyre sexy

• Last time I checked, the majority of black people think we are the devil.

• Because vanilla ice cream and chocolate ice cream taste yum