Girls, Would you ever be friends with or date a unattractive guy?

• Yes i would date them (Explain please)
    23% (7)
  • No i wouldn't date them (Explain please)
    6% (2)
  • I would be friends with them (Explain please)
    58% (18)
  • I wouldn't want to talk to them (Explain please)
    0% (0)
  • Im not sure
    6% (2)
  • Results
    7% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Friends: sure, but I'm not going to date a guy I'm not attracted to. There's not much point in that.

What Girls Said 9

• Friends yes, date no. When it comes to friends I only care about their personality, but when it comes to dating looks play a part as well.

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder right? Why am I to judge whether they are attractive enough to be my friend or not.

• Friends, definitely. Dating? Nope. Some REALLY unattractive guys are pretending to be the fucking prize.. And others think that by being sweet they can get you to like them, then ask you out and ruin what the girl ought to be a friendship. They don't have to be super models, but I need to at least be attracted to them..

• i have no problem with being friends with tthem, but if they he would be like extremely unattractive i wouldn't want to date them. my crush isn't probably the most attractive guy but i think he's cute :) so I think personality plays the most important part

• Yes only because I have before

• Attraction isn't always physical. The inner beauty can revive the outer appearance. Hopefully that makes sense. :)

• Honestly, it depends on his personality.

• You can't say that someone is unattractive because in the eyes of someone else he could be super attractive. so it really depends.

• I've dated guys hat weren't all that attractive, but that had a lot of qualities that I deemed "handsome". The relationship lasted for years until distance broke us up.

• Aww thats good :D that sucks that you broke up because of that

• Thats so true! im so happy there are people like you around! :D

• Aww thanks :) and you too