Why do most women get so nervous before PMS? Why do they do their best for finding a reason for arguement?

Yes , certainly... Why do all these emotiional swings occur? And how should we be towards you when you have PMS?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hormones feel like being injected with a horrible drug that makes you angry/depressed/sad/upset/highly reactive/etc., sometimes more than one at once. It's awful. And not taking it personally + providing chocolate are generally good responses. And do *not* ask "oh are you on your period" if someone gets upset at you or say things like "why are you so emotional? What's wrong with you?" Not okay.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm usually very supportive with my SO

What Girls Said 3

• Fucking duck and hey my ovaires be throbbing i got acné all of a sudden i can't stop eating these chips and god Damn this kleenex commercial Made me cry im reserving the right to be a bitch men need to get out the Damn way or have snickers bars in his pockets

• Mood swings are from hormones. And understanding would be good.

• I guess all we need is comprehension, we go through all this mood swings all at once. Is not easy our hormones are everywhere. In my case I'm usually the happy type but I can go to crying for anything little thing

What Guys Said 0