Girls out of these 3, who would you rather date?

1-
A nba player who is below average in the league. He earns around $600 000 yearly, and plays only 5 minutes per game on average. His 6"5, and looks around average. His kind of religious.

2-
A local city wide rapper. He has 100 k followers on twitter and 75k on instagram. He has been rapping for 2 years now and is making around 50 k per year from rapping. But he is invited too all parties and premier. Also his twitter account is verified. Some of his youtube videos have 1-2 million views. He is slightly above average in looks.

3-
A harvard medical grad neurosurgeon. He is done residency at John Hopkins Hospital and studied at harvard med. He earns more than 400 k per year. His also religious and loves travelling, and music. He is above average in looks.

• guy 1
  • guy 2
  • guy 3

Most Helpful Girl

• They all sound terrible in my opinion.

1. I'd never want to be with anyone famous or remotely famous. And he makes a lot of money, I don't really like rich people. And the religious part, I prefer if he weren't, but eh. I guess I could deal with that.

2. No, He seems like he's about to become famous. Again, I don't want anyone famous. I don't know how people could do it with the fame. His income is at the upper end of what I'd be willing to date. It's a modest amount.

3. He earns too much money. He wouldn't trust me. And I really wouldn't trust him because I have a hard time trusting rich people. His religiousness may also cause a bit of head bumps.

I'd rather not any of them.

• "... I don't really like rich people" said no one ever :D

• would you just not be attracted to him or love him less because he became famous for whatever reason or successful? would you stop him or impede his success? that's what gets to me. i mean i don't really care what people think because it's their life, but i notice a trend with people who think like that and then get sort of cynical or mad at the other gender as if they are owed something back... look at the "nice guy" thing on here.

and i mean, you never know who you'll meet. went to school with this 1 extremely hot chick in college, right? almost dated her freshman year. turned out she liked me, but i'm naive and stupid and shy to say anything. i didn't know this until about 3 years later the girl's dad owned belk... i knew the girl for years and never knew she was loaded and she never talked about it. i'm not rich by any metric or even that good looking or anything tbh. she didn't care. of course, looking back now, i'm pissed of course cause i would've obviously been set for life :D

• i had 1 more thing to say, but i'll leave it at that... also, for clarification, irk is my word of the day

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I find the high religion #3's best aspect. Not because he is religious in particular, but because it signifies the characteristics of his personality. Someone who is that passionate about something shows depth, and shallow people are not who you want to spend your time with.

• None of them.
    If I had to pick though, the 3rd one, but I still don't like that he's religious.

• Not keen on any of them to be honest.
    One:
    -Religious is a no no for me.
    -Not into sports, so probably not a good match.
    -Don't care about money.
    -Don't want to date someone famous.
    Two:
    -I hate rap with a burning passion.
    -Not up for dating someone famous.
    -I'm a homebody not a partier.
    Three:
    -Impressive education and career.
    -Not into religious men.
    -Feel like he would be too busy and serious.

I just want your average guy, who is kind and suits me well.

• Guy 3 but take the religious part away, please.

• None of them really interest me.

The first one is religious which is already a negative point, because I'm an Atheist. I could see past that though.

The second one is too much of a "party animal" for me.

The third one is religious and loves traveling. As I said before, I'm not really into the religious types, and I'm not the traveling type at all. I'd either be holding him back or I'd have a miserable time coming along with him.

But if I had to choose, I'd choose #1.

• None of those options appeal to me.

• I choose guy three. Wow he is popular! Even a few guys want to date him!

• Guy #3, smart & good looking, What's not to like?

• Guy 3 because I am religious and I don't imagine an nba player would have that much time for me and 600k a year is superfluous, money to some extent is nice but being super rich is actually stressful from what I've read.

• Guy 1. Wanted to choose guy 3 but he's religious..

• I'd have to know about their personalities first

• The neurosurgeon. He could help me with my issues lol. I had brain surgery last December XD

• None of em.

• To be honest, none of these are appealing to me. I would say guy 3 because he loves to travel but I am not religious.

Guy 2 would be ok-ish (I like that he is passionate about his art), but I am not into fame. I am a private person so I don't think I could date a guy that was in the spotlight.

• Three is the obvious choice for me. We'd both be in healthcare and have similar lifestyles. He's above average in looks too? Yeah, definitely 3.

What Guys Said 2

• Obviously the last guy. haha

• HOW ABOUT OPTION 4: Someone who's like... Really cool and funny... Like me! I'M AWESOME. I'M FUCKING AWESOOOOME

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP