A nba player who is below average in the league. He earns around $600 000 yearly, and plays only 5 minutes per game on average. His 6"5, and looks around average. His kind of religious.
A local city wide rapper. He has 100 k followers on twitter and 75k on instagram. He has been rapping for 2 years now and is making around 50 k per year from rapping. But he is invited too all parties and premier. Also his twitter account is verified. Some of his youtube videos have 1-2 million views. He is slightly above average in looks.
A harvard medical grad neurosurgeon. He is done residency at John Hopkins Hospital and studied at harvard med. He earns more than 400 k per year. His also religious and loves travelling, and music. He is above average in looks.
- guy 17% (3)11% (1)8% (4)Vote
- guy 25% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
- guy 388% (37)89% (8)88% (45)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
They all sound terrible in my opinion.
1. I'd never want to be with anyone famous or remotely famous. And he makes a lot of money, I don't really like rich people. And the religious part, I prefer if he weren't, but eh. I guess I could deal with that.
2. No, He seems like he's about to become famous. Again, I don't want anyone famous. I don't know how people could do it with the fame. His income is at the upper end of what I'd be willing to date. It's a modest amount.
3. He earns too much money. He wouldn't trust me. And I really wouldn't trust him because I have a hard time trusting rich people. His religiousness may also cause a bit of head bumps.
I'd rather not any of them.0
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Guy
would you just not be attracted to him or love him less because he became famous for whatever reason or successful? would you stop him or impede his success? that's what gets to me. i mean i don't really care what people think because it's their life, but i notice a trend with people who think like that and then get sort of cynical or mad at the other gender as if they are owed something back... look at the "nice guy" thing on here.
and i mean, you never know who you'll meet. went to school with this 1 extremely hot chick in college, right? almost dated her freshman year. turned out she liked me, but i'm naive and stupid and shy to say anything. i didn't know this until about 3 years later the girl's dad owned belk... i knew the girl for years and never knew she was loaded and she never talked about it. i'm not rich by any metric or even that good looking or anything tbh. she didn't care. of course, looking back now, i'm pissed of course cause i would've obviously been set for life :D0