Dating Site Connection, it it easier to talk to someone in real life than online?

just suprisingly got a connection an zoosk, something i never use and got my first connection from an insanely beautifull gal, we both liked eachother and are both currently online, but probaly fear of rejhection i can't message her.

i find it easier to talk to people face to face, does talking to people on dating apps ever actualy work?
how do i go about tlaking to this girl without messing everything u instantly?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually chatting online is easier because we tend to give more thoughtful texts since we have the time to think about our thoughts, when it isn't always the case in a rushed time of response during a conversation.
    Just message her like you would message anyone else! Ask her about her day, about things in her life etc... It's not too hard don't overstress it! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• WAY easier to talk to women in real life. people get REALLY superficial and closed-minded on dating sites (both men and women).

What Girls Said 1

• Online, it gives people a sense of empowerment.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope. easier to talk online for me. I am an introvert.