HOW TO COMBAT OTHER DUDES HITTING ON MY DATE WHILE ON A DATE?

I was on a date last night and had an interesting situation present itself. Our second bartender of the evening awkwardly asked a lot of questions of my date with underlining interest. While he tried to be third wheel, I kept conversing and switched topics with my date and basically ignored his weird questions/topics. He even went as far as to call us out as a first date couple when I teased her and she liked it (it was our second). It also wasn't straight flirting or expressed interest. If it was expressed interest or straight asked for her number I would have most likely identified my problem with him and told him to go back to doing his job or I have her tonight so piss off. She wasn't interested in the guy by her responses to him but I could have done a better job getting him to stop C-Blocking.

Any pointers or hints on how to handle this situation of dudes hitting on my dates? In a club situation it's easy to walk away from the creepy dudes but having your bartender underline flirt you're definitely somewhat stuck. Could always move to a table?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would've gotten in his face and told him to get back to work. I've done it before, my girlfriend was really happy with me for it.

What Girls Said 1

• Hit on him blatantly.

What Guys Said 0