Whats your favorite type of woman?

Or what type of woman are you?
Whats your favorite type of woman?

• Sweet as sugar and super cute
  • Sassy/feisty one fiery personality
  • Demure and sexy
  • Urban and ultra hip
  • Tomboyish
  • Emoish/scene/alternative/hipster one or all of them :P
  • Other kind altogether

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl who is sweet, funny, kind and genuinely herself. I hate it when it feels like a girl is faking personality. Like she is on her best behavior 24/7 trying not to let on who she really is for fear of rejection

What Girls Said 23

• I want everything!

• E. I'm a tomboy. Both attitude and dressing.

• I'm sweet as sugar and super cute 😇💝😌😝

• I'm kinda tomboyish but also sassy and feisty one, with very fiery personality :P

• I'm super sweet willing to do anything for people and always putting others before my self, but you mess with me or my loved ones I'll fuck you over. I can sometimes be pretty mean or obnoxious and sassy/fiery depending on the circumstances , but in general I'm a sweetheart on the inside with a rough exterior.

• I'm probably a mixture. There's a little bit of everything in me. Just call me a hybrid 😊

• I have a very sweet, caring and nurturing side, but I can be a bit fiery.

• I'm sassy and I don't give a fuck. But I also can be sweet. Depends on the situation and who I'm talking to.

• emo nerd ///////////

• Sweet as sugar... not sure about the cute and somewhere there's a little feisty spot.

• I'm the funny, Sweet pretty girl with a kind heart😊

• i would generalize myself as a tomboy :P

• I fall in the sexy tomboy category if there is such a thing?

• dark and light :)

• I'm the tomboy and the sweet one :)

• Id say I'm the emo type of girl 😈

• sexy preppy

• I'm tomboyish and girly at times, I'm nerdy, and passionate about nature 😁

• I am sassy and fiesty.

• when it comes to boys im really shy and innocent but still sexy (well, trying to be sexy xD)

• i'm a mix of the majority

• I can't really label myself. A lot of guys I dated or friends said I was unique. I do act sweet and caring, but I giggle and can be funny sometimes. I enjoy working out and keeping fit, but also dressing a bit feminine and demure. I enjoy video games, comic books, and those types of movies but I also love classical art, history, and science. So I'm a mix of many things I guess.

• I'm very feisty and fiery. I'm independent , strong minded, with a strong will. I'm nobody's fool. If I feel I am being manipulated I can very easily turn that to my advantage.

What Guys Said 19

• I like a bit of everything but I've always (and will always) like one with an actual brain. Heart and emotions are good, till they are not, brains are better.
    Plus if there was a brain, there would be a little of everything.

• Voted for sweet, but I like her to have a feisty and sassy side to challenge me, and of course, sexy.

• Combination of tomboyish, and sassy/feisty/fiery personality.. basically, I prefer assertive, sporty and self-confident type of girls.

• I want a woman who is intelligent, humorous, and cute.

• The "perfect" girl for me, if she existed, would be smart, but able to let the banter flow if need be. In other words, be able to keep her own in a conversation without resorting to ad-hominems, but still be able to shit-talk me when needed. If she could do that and be a good dancer, I'd be sold :D

• ONE THAT DOESN'T COMPLAIN loool

It really depends tbh. I don't like a girl who is more muscled like a man or who dresses manly. I don't like piercings/tattoo's much either.

• I like both sassy and cute. Sassy because I find it to be a huge turn on, and cute because I guess that's also a turn on. Its a tough choice.

• Hit me with the sweet.
    Give me some sass.

I am all yours. 😍

• is there a normal option?

• A mix of the first 3

• Mixing and matching seem to be popular, guess you can't simplify personality.

• A, perhaps B, C and maybe E. I dont know about F.

• If she's orange like me, she's perfect.

• I like sweet, but I'd also like a girl who challenges me and is dangerously intelligent.

• I take the sugar sweet girl

• Sassy fiesty sexy sugar baha

• I like tomboyish and hip type women. I don't like the traditional gender stereotypes for women at all.

• i prefer Asian ladies who look slim and white skinned.

• I said feisty but I also like tomboyish girls.

• is there a all in one? I pick all in one...