Whats your favorite type of woman?

Or what type of woman are you?
Whats your favorite type of woman?

• Sweet as sugar and super cute
  • Sassy/feisty one fiery personality
  • Demure and sexy
    Vote C
  • Urban and ultra hip
    Vote D
  • Tomboyish
    Vote E
  • Emoish/scene/alternative/hipster one or all of them :P
    Vote F
  • Other kind altogether
    Vote G

2420

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl who is sweet, funny, kind and genuinely herself. I hate it when it feels like a girl is faking personality. Like she is on her best behavior 24/7 trying not to let on who she really is for fear of rejection

Sponsored

What Girls Said 23

• E. I'm a tomboy. Both attitude and dressing.

• I want everything!

• I'm sweet as sugar and super cute 😇💝😌😝

• I'm super sweet willing to do anything for people and always putting others before my self, but you mess with me or my loved ones I'll fuck you over. I can sometimes be pretty mean or obnoxious and sassy/fiery depending on the circumstances , but in general I'm a sweetheart on the inside with a rough exterior.

• I'm kinda tomboyish but also sassy and feisty one, with very fiery personality :P

• I'm probably a mixture. There's a little bit of everything in me. Just call me a hybrid 😊

• I have a very sweet, caring and nurturing side, but I can be a bit fiery.

• I'm the funny, Sweet pretty girl with a kind heart😊

• I'm sassy and I don't give a fuck. But I also can be sweet. Depends on the situation and who I'm talking to.

• Sweet as sugar... not sure about the cute and somewhere there's a little feisty spot.

• I'm the tomboy and the sweet one :)

• i would generalize myself as a tomboy :P

• I fall in the sexy tomboy category if there is such a thing?

• dark and light :)

• Id say I'm the emo type of girl 😈

• sexy preppy

• I'm tomboyish and girly at times, I'm nerdy, and passionate about nature 😁

• I am sassy and fiesty.

• when it comes to boys im really shy and innocent but still sexy (well, trying to be sexy xD)

• i'm a mix of the majority

• emo nerd ///////////

• I can't really label myself. A lot of guys I dated or friends said I was unique. I do act sweet and caring, but I giggle and can be funny sometimes. I enjoy working out and keeping fit, but also dressing a bit feminine and demure. I enjoy video games, comic books, and those types of movies but I also love classical art, history, and science. So I'm a mix of many things I guess.

• I'm very feisty and fiery. I'm independent , strong minded, with a strong will. I'm nobody's fool. If I feel I am being manipulated I can very easily turn that to my advantage.

What Guys Said 19

• I want a woman who is intelligent, humorous, and cute.

• I like a bit of everything but I've always (and will always) like one with an actual brain. Heart and emotions are good, till they are not, brains are better.
    Plus if there was a brain, there would be a little of everything.

• Combination of tomboyish, and sassy/feisty/fiery personality.. basically, I prefer assertive, sporty and self-confident type of girls.

• Voted for sweet, but I like her to have a feisty and sassy side to challenge me, and of course, sexy.

• The "perfect" girl for me, if she existed, would be smart, but able to let the banter flow if need be. In other words, be able to keep her own in a conversation without resorting to ad-hominems, but still be able to shit-talk me when needed. If she could do that and be a good dancer, I'd be sold :D

• ONE THAT DOESN'T COMPLAIN loool

It really depends tbh. I don't like a girl who is more muscled like a man or who dresses manly. I don't like piercings/tattoo's much either.

• is there a normal option?

• I like both sassy and cute. Sassy because I find it to be a huge turn on, and cute because I guess that's also a turn on. Its a tough choice.

• If she's orange like me, she's perfect.

• A mix of the first 3

• Mixing and matching seem to be popular, guess you can't simplify personality.

• Hit me with the sweet.
    Give me some sass.

I am all yours. 😍

• A, perhaps B, C and maybe E. I dont know about F.

• I like sweet, but I'd also like a girl who challenges me and is dangerously intelligent.

• Sassy fiesty sexy sugar baha

• I take the sugar sweet girl

• I said feisty but I also like tomboyish girls.

• i prefer Asian ladies who look slim and white skinned.

• I like tomboyish and hip type women. I don't like the traditional gender stereotypes for women at all.

• is there a all in one? I pick all in one...