Would you date a girl with a 'little extra to love'?

Just curious to see what you guys would do. I wanted to see just how much weight really mattered to guys. And when I say date I don't mean like if you haven't had a date forever and you really wanted a girlfriend. I mean would you pick her without having to think about it. Uh, say she was 5'10" (Sorry for the giant. lol That's how tall I am and I needed something to go by.) and 170 lbs. Not over weight, but still. Would you date her? Or would you be just shallow enough to pass by the chance? Nothing wrong with being a little shallow, sometimes. I guess. As long as you don't try to deny it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to tell without pics.

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly, I don't mind a girl with a little extra fat as long as she still looks good. You don't need to be super skinny to be hot. However, no love handles please. It may be shallow, but its in my genetics to say "No fat chicks"

• I've got no problem with those proportions I've seen small girls thought were beautiful and big girls I thought were beautiful it all depends whether I find her attractive or not

What Girls Said 0