He wants me to prove I'm worth being with! What to do?

Okay long story but ill try to shorten it all. We met online we met and hung out at his place and we ended up in bed, which is not where I wanted to go but we were kissing and when it started to go further I wanted to stop and he just kept saying relax, this is how I start a relationship, I dont take sex lightly and don't do it without a normal dating/courtship. We had sort of a day ov plans for me to come over to his house but emergencies arrose and I couldnt and he gets mad and calls them excuses. I haven't talked to him in over a week and I text him and just said hello and he says what time do you want to come over. I flat out askde him is all we are is friends with benefits, he says I put my friends first and when he says he needs me I don't need to give him excuses I need to be there its that simple and that I haven't shown him Im worth being with and when I do he will decide.
I want to say screw you have a nice life but at the same time it is not the wrost I have put up with, life and love aren't like the fairytales in the movies and I know if I let him go I can't do better.

What Guys Said 1

• If there's anger from him it's not good. He may not be the worst you've seen, but he's far from ideal.

What Girls Said 2

• LEAVE total red flags!! the coercing of sex is a no-no and to get mad and call you out on "excuses" is totally overbearing. You guys aren't even bf/gf yet and he treats you like this? No guy worth being with is going to make you prove to him that YOU'RE worth being with, absolutely not. He treats you like an object and thats pathetic, like it makes me so angry even thinking about that, thinking about the way he thinks and how he acts is horrible, flat out horrible. Please cut it off, you should not be treated like that. It's like he has no respect for you as a person, for your personal needs, for your freedom.
    Even if it's not the worst you put up with, you should never settle. You will never be happy if you dont say screw you to the ones that treat you poorly.

• Trust me you CAN do better.

Tell him to screw off!