Will girls be disappointed if a guy doesn't have biceps or abs?

My new girlfriend hasn't seen me shirtless yet and she's way more attractive then I am and I'm worried that she's gonna be disappointed that I don't have big biceps or a six pack. Do you guys think she will be?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah start roiding up bro.

What Girls Said 8

• no, i mean that is a plus but it really is about the guy, dont worry to much. I mean she is your girlfriend

• Nope it doesn't matter for girls tbh

• Personality is the one that counts in my opinion. If a guy was hot but he had a shit personality, aha no thanks. But if there was a guy who was unattractive but was a sweetheart and hilarious, obviously I'd choose the one with the humour and a heart :P

• Probably and i expect men have these expectation a as well

• It depends on how the girl is, cause there are girls who like biceps and abs, but if she doesn't like you because of that she docent really like you.

• No, I do not get disappointed by that. If I'm dating the guy, I like him for him already.

• No, you can generally tell if someone has big muscles or not before seeing them topless. So she must like how you look to be your girlfriend. :)

• nah you;ll be fine. most guys dont

What Guys Said 5

• unless you lied to her and said you have it, then it won't really be a problem.

And if she brings it up, then you kinda dodged a bullet there

• My girl doesn't even notice or conpliment my muscle at all so I'd say nah you're fine

• If it mattered to her that much, she wouldn't had become your girlfriend in the first place, so I guess you are fine.

• Shed be too busy being caring of her own bod brah baha Not everyone can be tall jacked athletic

• If you have a general good look.. biceps and abs matter little...