Ended a casual relationship and now he's coming back- advice on how to handle?

So I was dating this guy for about two months and about two/ three weeks into the second month he started acting strange- like not initiating, not being affectionate. So I was sick of it and ended it saying I'm not looking to do this casual thing and I think this has run its course. He agreed because he doesn't want something serious.

Since I've ended it two weeks ago he's been sporadically texting me updates on his life. Last night he was like I miss you I need to see you. Anyways I made the mistake of letting him come over, he apologizes for his behavior the past month. He slept over and has been texting me today.

So my question is what do I make of this? Does he really miss me or is he saying this? I know I can't change what a guy wants so is this just setting myself up for hurt or do you think he might want more?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he wants nothing serious and when you guys were together he didn't have to show that he cared and now that you guys are separated he feels like he has to act like he cares to get back to having sexual relations with you. I doubt he's really concerned with what you want. He might care to some extent, but not enough that what you want prevents him from trying to achieve what he wants. Even if what he wants is at the expense of you. He probably doesn't want to lose you entirely... but is hoping that he can have you along for the ride until he is done with the casual relationship and either wants a serious one or is just done with you altogether.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been on the same boat with the last guy I dated and believe me is like I'm reading your story. He didn't want anything serious bc he didn't have time for a girlfriend as opposite to me who wants a relationship he would also say, I miss you and I would make the mistake of letting him come over or see him. I haven't seen him since the last time I told him I wanted a serious relationship for the third time, we have been texting once in a while but I don't want to see him bc I want someone who can value me, something meaningful so I would say like the other opinion if you don't want to get hurt don't let him waste your time. You deserve the best and someone who truly appreciates you and loves you. Don't give up and don't give it out to him bc the more time it passes the more feelings that would get involved if you continue seeing him.

What Guys Said 1

• Its pure sexual. If he didn't want anything serious I doubt he's changed.

• I mean yes it probably is but he knows I don't want that I made it clear when I ended it and when he came over. So why manipulate the situation?

• He thinks he can woo you to give in

What Girls Said 2

• U got decide if you want to keep seeing him!

• I think people just have a hard time moving on, changing, etc. If you feel you don't want to spend your life's time on him, then firmly end it, and go with that decision.