What to do when your boyfriend isn't happy with you?

He thinks I am too fat which I am but I have already been losing weight and I feel myself a bit rejected. I mean I totally understand that he wants a fit girl but it makes me really vulnerable to know that he has such a big problem with the way I look. He's not a jerk about it though and says that he doesn't want me for my body but for who I am however I know it's very important to him and he openly admits it so I am confused. This is me:

Most Helpful Guy

• If it didn't matter, then why does he bring it up?

• That's the thing like he is very understanding but I know he's not happy with me. I am working on it though.

• Again, if he is saying he's not happy, that's not being understanding

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha, your room looks like mine, stuff everywhere xD who needs drawers? And you are not exactly what I would call fat. Some people just don't really think about what they are saying and how it can affect others. Then again, other people deliberately say stuff just to make people insecure. If you think there is any chance it is the later then run for the hills. Otherwise, just be you and maybe walk a little more and eat a little healthier, no need to diet or go overboard. Ps: love your hair, wish mine was a shiny.

What Guys Said 2

• dump him, and get a boyfriend who is happy with a bod like yours...

or he's gay... or ugly and secretly envies you.. lol.

• You again 😉😉

What Girls Said 3

• Why are you standing with your legs apart to give the illusion of a thigh gap? Own your thick thighs, because it's obvious you don't actually have a thigh gap.

That being said, from what I can tell from your weird mirror, you're not the worst I've seen. Figuring out how to dress for your body shape while in the process of losing weight will help immensely.

• You are not what I consider fat, but I'll tell you one thing If you're working out and losing weight do it for yourself! To make yourself happy. He's just a temporary person. Don't let his words affect you because you will lose yourself trying to be what he wants you to be. Probably the clothes you we're don't help you and make you look more thicker? Id say lose weight and just leave him for someone that appreciates for how you are not for what you look like

• What were his and your figures like when you met? Has he changed?

• I was fatter and I have lost 25 pounds by now

• He's skinny

• Well if he fell for you when you were bigger and you've now lost weight, it seems like there is something other than your weight that's causing the issues and that's just an easy excuse.