How does he feel about me?

How does he feel about me?

We first hooked up and slept together after a night out a year ago, and have been hooking up ever since. A month after we slept together he asked me out on a date over Christmas break and we then hung out a few more times. But I was still at school at that time, two hours away so we would just hook up and sleep together whenever we saw each other. We never talked about what we were or our feelings and both just assumed it was casual. We ended up talking finally about feelings, he me he was just scared of rejection and being hurt and he didn't know how to say how he felt. I told him I was scared also. I still don't get what he wants.. I don't want to be with anyone else.. I'm just stuck in this confusion.. I like him and want to be with him.. and he won't tell me what he wants he's not talking to anyone or sleeping with anyone else so I just don't get it.. I went to a concert with him and some friends lastnight and he was being awkward and shy towards me and would barley make eyecontact with me.. makes me feel awkward too lol

Eventhough we've hungout together, slept together so many times, and spent so much time together he always acts shy and awkward around me. Even in the morning when we wake up. Especially in a group of people. He'll always be shy and awkward when he first sees me or meets up then more of himself. He'll always be close by me tho and avoids eye contact at first too.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0