Is it possible for us to get into a relationship now? Would he want that?

So we first slept together a year ago. A month after we slept together he asked me out on a date over Christmas break and we then hung out a few more times. But I was still at school at that time, two hours away so we would just hook up and sleep together whenever we saw each other. We never talked about what we were or our feelings and both just assumed it was casual. I messaged him saying I like him but think we would be better off just friends. He said "well if thats how you feel". I said we should talk and he just never replied.. So I saw him a few days ago (two weeks later) and we ended up talking. He apologized and told me he was just scared of rejection and being hurt and he didn't know how to say how he felt. I told him I was scared also. And He also said he was hurt and upset over what I said. After this he slept over and we did have sex, it's soo good, I can't turn it down. I do like him and want to be with him. I dont want to just hook up anymore. I still don't get what he wants.. I don't want to be with anyone else.. I'm just stuck in this confusion... he won't tell me what he wants and won't ask me to hangout.. and when I try to move on and meet other people he gets mad and jealous.. he's not talking to anyone or sleeping with anyone else so I just don't get it.. I went to a concert with him and some friends lastnight and he was being awkward and shy towards me and would barley make eyecontact with me.. makes me feel awkward too lol

Can we be anything after all this? We hooked up, then he made the effort to ask me out, we went out, kept hanging out but then I went back to school. I guess just kept it casual, now I want to be in a relationship with him?

What Guys Said 2

• He doesn't want what you do so you have a decision

• its strange..

• its a mess I know

• i have feelings for him and like him

• message me private

What Girls Said 0