Should we break up?

So my boyfriend asked me if I wanted to see a movie with him. I said yes. So fast forward to today and I'm waiting for him. He said meet him there no later than 4. So I get there at 3:50 and I'm waiting for him. 15 minutes later I am still waiting for him. So I call him but he doesn't pick up. So I left him a voice mail. Then 15 minutes again still no sign so I leave and try to call him again, still. No. Answer. I am starting to get upset. So I need some advise. Should we break up?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Talk to him! It's a douche move, but maybe he has a good reason. It really depends on you after you talk to him. If you forgive him and he does it again then that's when you break up. If you don't want to forgive him that's your choice! Don't forgive him to easily though because he might think it's okay. Don't let anyone tell you if you should or shouldn't break up with him because it's your relationship! Good luck!

• Over one mess up? No. But you should talk to him about it.