If your goal was to date white women. Is it better to be black, Asian or Indian? Assuming you can't be white?

• Asian
  • black
  • Indian

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gonna base this purely on whatever statistics I've seen and what I've seen in real life. Black.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• What a stupid goal to have. To date someone just cause of their skin color. People are truly pathetic these days.

• that is happening to me. i always wanted to be with someone who's brunette but i ended with someone who's blonde and i've been with for almost a year now. i guess you gotta get to know someone first then see it from there?

• That's pretty stupid to pick a race due to the fact that there are white women who will date any and all of them. There is no way of knowing which group they would date more and it's asinine to try and figure out.

Take comfort in the fact that there are white women who will date any race and plenty are attractive (subjectively).

• It means you have white supremacy issues and you are chosing a woman based on her race, so she will dump you eventually for not liking her for herself. Your best bet is to be a self-hating person of another race.

• The thirst for whites is real.

• ikr. thinking whites should hide in their basements or something

• @RedThread lol I know. I've rejected guys because they exclusively dated Latinas. So I felt like they didn't really want me, just the color of my skin lol
      It's weird to be fetishized.

• Yeah.. I wish people didn't suck so much lol

• What is the obsession with white women dating outside of their race?

• well im assuming you can't choose your race at all... and if you can, holy shit, what a weird advancement in science...

• Black guys have swag 8)

• Honestly, all of them, who cares about race?

• What's better is to not have a goal like that.

What Guys Said 12

• Yea, I don't give a shit what the GaG poll says, it's Asian. I'm certain and f*cken sure it's Asian boys.

Well, to get ANY girls really (except for black girls in the US).

• In the same way Asians are unfairly stereotyped into being smart and having small penises, Black people are unfairly stereotyped into being scary and sexually marvelous. Therefore, it's better to be black if you want a white girl because they're curious to see if the stereotype is true.

• No doubt, black guy.

• if you date someone just for their race, you'll run into many issues that her being white can't fix.

also, 1/3 of Asian americans are married to white girls.

money... Asians are richer than all the races mentioned and will beat white folks very soon.

but know this, white women file for the most divorce.. with blondes on top.

this will be controversial but the hotter the chick is, they more risk you have as she's tempted more than uglier chicks.

find someone who has a great up brining who you're attracted to. plenty of good looking chicks are aren't meant for consumption.

• This is another way of asking "what race to white women prefer to date besides white men?"
    Where I'm at, most white women would rather be single than date non-white men. The few that do date non-white men usually go for south American men. Very rarely do you see them with Asians, Indians, Middle-Easterners, Pacific Islanders or Blacks.
    In USA, I'm sure it's different - I've seen plenty of white women with black men.

• I actually think Hispanic would be the easiest choice if polls mean anything. Outside of that I'd say black only because there's not a lot of Asian or Indian stars in Hollywood and they determine beauty standards.

• Lmao at this question! its guys like this that put women on pedestal's and then come and complain it's impossible to get a girl *SMH*

• Try Mexican. Works like a charm for me. We're exotic but not too exotic, and often a very conservative leaning minority meaning that her parents are more willing to accept us. I really love white girls.

• I'd probably go for an Asian woman, but blacks are hot too. 🙂

• I can't compete with BBC hahahaha

• I don't see them any more special then any other race of woman. The thirst for whites is real on GaG

• Black guys since white girls love big black cock