If I miss him, does it mean I like him?

Someone I have known for a while told me he liked me but I told him I wanted to take things slow and needed more time to think about it. That was 3 days ago. I saw him today and it virtually hurt when I avoided his hug and now the idea that I won't see him over the holidays is making me anxious and very upset. I don't know, does this mean I like him?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is the best example for the reason why women drive men crazy. The #1 question guys ask to or about women is "what the hell does she want?" So what are you wanting?

• I don't know! He didn't make his intentions clear. He said he liked me and I wasn't expecting it. He caught me off guard and I didn't know what I felt at that moment. I have been thinking for the past few days and I think I want to get to know him better but I want a real relationship with him. I don't want a fling and when he said he liked me I wasn't sure how he meant it...

• You should've asked. It isn't too late to ask

Most Helpful Girl

• It means you miss his presence in your life. Yes, you probably have a thing for him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0