Ex boyfriends? Should I try getting back together?

Ok i broke up with my boyfriend almost a year ago because he would flirt and try to get with other girls. Now a year later we're really good friends we hang out a lot and we smoke weed together lol we flirt back and forth all the time and lately I've been having dreams about him where we start making out or fucking. He wants to get back together with me do you think i should?

Most Helpful Girl

• What would be different this time compared to last time? I really don't understand the concept of getting back together with an ex. It's highly unlikely that he's really changed all that much. The problems that existed the first time around will probably still be there if you were to date again. I wouldn't recommend getting back together.

What Guys Said 1

• If you get back with him then things may change how they are now. If you think it can work out then give it another try.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think you should jump right into it, however if you genuinely want to see how the waters are and don't just dive right into it.

• Probably not. Because he probably hasn't changed.