Why dont women like short guys?

Why dont women like short guys? Is it just cause their short? Do they look inferior to talk guys? Are short guys assholes?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Some do. I know lots of shorter guys who are good with women. Hell, my half brother is 5'5, not very cute or smart and usually broke and overweight and he's had tons of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • tons of them, meaning, he can't hold on to one, face it. Women want TALL, attractive, rich men

• He's married now. This was when he was younger.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I'm 5'2 so I'm short. A guy being as short as me or shorter would just be awkward. But I line taller guys because I think it's a sense of security thing. Since I'm short, it'd be easy for them to wrap themselves around me. However, I draw a line. I was with someone who was about 6' and that was pretty rough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I don't prefer short guys, however I HAVE dated short guys- I am pretty short about 5'2 and I like to feel small with my guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're shallow lol

0|1
    0|0
  • actually ı'm not sure but ı like them just as a friend because if a boy is not taller then me ı don't feel like a girl near them. secondly, a little detail, ı feel happier when ı cuddle a tall boy because ı stand up my fingertips and it makes me happy :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Apparently, evolution

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.