I really like this guy but I'm trying not to because I dot wanna get hurt what should I do?

I really like this guy and so far he seems to like me too, but I'm trying not to get too close to him and like him because j don't wanna get hurt when he leaves. I mean every guy I've actually liked always "likes" me and I like them back and we talk a lot and become close and I get attached to them and then all of a suldden one day they decide to leave for no reason mostly because they found another girl. So now I decided to distance myself from guys dating wise and not like them anymore but then this guy came along and I started liking him but I don't know what to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're falling too easily. Why don't you try going on a date first, to see what you like about them. You can't just start liking someone just because they talk to you

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you try asking him out instead of worrying?

What Guys Said 1

• Woa. Sounds to me that.. You're letting your fear keep you from keeping a guy close. No one wants to stay in limbo. Stop being afraid.

What Girls Said 1

• You cam live in fear and nit like guys you can't help how you feel you just need to be able to set up a barrier and find out what this guy is all about before you allow yourself to be open and personal with him. You need to see if your compatible amd if you have similar interests and goals that ypu want to ahieve amd you have a similar plan or idea of where you want your life to be. Find out if he even has thoughts about is future before you open up to him about yourself.