Guys, Which one would you choose?

Girl A: like a best friend to you, can tell her anything, cry in front of her laugh and have great sex but no "spark"

girl B: feel the spark, have a great time together but makes you feel anxious about yourself the majority of the time

• Option A
    82% (32)
  • Option B
    18% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Spark runs out man. I'd rather marry my best friend.

• Aw this is so sweet :)

• Thanks! :)

• Thank you for the MHO! :)

What Guys Said 14

• Although deep connection is great, rapport is strong and stable. Loads of chemistry, I would think that girl B would be much more adventurous in the sense that we feel that 'spark' when those kinds of feelings are the things that really ignite my passion and I & I think some awesome sh*t can happen when the passion is on fire.

I also like those thrills, mysterious feelings and cautious thoughts during my time with this particular girl. Like i said, it can be a roller-coaster adventure that i think should be experienced at least once if not a few times. Over time however, girl B is just going to be like a girl A because you have gotten used to her.

The only difference between those options as you have described is not the genuine characterstics of the girls, but the time you had met them and how that has affected your relationship and connection with them. In the end you would still settle with girl B as a girl A when you're together and married.

• Nobody here into threesomes then? :-) (Seriously, I do have a friend in England who is part of a three way relationship... "triad" I think they call it? Seems like a good setup if everyone likes that...)

The spark is nice, but "makes you feel anxious about yourself the majority of the time" is a red flag. Could you really love somebody like that at all?

• I chose spark because that implies attraction physically, I need physical attraction in my girl and typically I'm never best friends territory with many girls let alone attractive ones, and no a friend that's a girl never gets more attractive despite time together, I have a physical attraction for a girl or I don't period.

• Neither of them. I have a completely different answer, it's hard to explain.

• Try to? Let me guess it would be a mix of both?

• Hmmmm... which girl can cook bacon better?

• I have a feeling improving the spark would be easier than the other attributes,(which are much more important), so Option A. 😊

• girl a for committed relationship. girl b for one night stand.

• Which ones hotter since a gives better sex, implying on that. A

• Humour and sex are my main things haha

• I prefer 3rd...

• Option A... I will generate spark myself :P

• Obviously its A

• Definitely girl B. Having excitement makes everything great and that's what I really look for in a girl because of the relationship is going to be uninteresting and boring then there is no point in having one! Does that answer it alright? 😜

• It's a great answer! But I'm hoping for option A as I feel that's the situation im in... I'm dating this guy for a year, great sex, we laugh and can be 100% ourselves with each other. It's easy and relaxed in our busy lives. But I feel he wants more excitement and spark and I don't know how to do that :( any ideas?

• You should try to switch things up with him. Do things you don't normally do or say. That always ignites some excitement!

• Option A. The spark for me comes from all the things Girl A has and I would have a great time with her.