Since when did black dudes start getting with Asians?

Lately I've been seeing black dudes with some bad ass Asian girls. This is wild because I never saw this shit like this a couple years ago.

I've been missing out.
In SoCal

Most Helpful Girl

• Since a long time ago

Most Helpful Guy

• According to my history books, it was April 22nd, 4684 BC.
    Or maybe this will help
    en.wikipedia.org/.../...p_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png

Or if you want some first hand observation. When I was a bit younger, there was this place called Vietnam (actually there were two of them at the time). The US army hired a bunch of black guys to go over there and steal Asian women and bring them back home to marry. Can't let the damn commies get the girls, so it was the US mission to stop them at all cost. Some of them were successful in carrying out their mission. Some of them are still together, although grey haired and grand parents now.

But I'm pretty sure that April 22nd, 4684 BC was the first time.

What Girls Said 6

• I like black guys. I find them hot/cute.
    Too bad I'm in a relationship though. :o

• Uuuuum where's the problem?

• Lmao, this question.

• yellow fever is very contagious, did you not know?

• Preferences change bruh

• "I've been missing out" lmao be serious pls

What Guys Said 10

• Okay it's time for y'all (our) to answer for your crimes against humanity @elew4too @Watermelonoma @mr90skid @jwhit @zorro8888 @MrLi0n media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6ge7yZ1Wl1r143vm.gif

• your (our) crimes *

• Boy ya might as well just hand me over to the firing squad cause I regret nothing lol haven't been there yet but you best believe I been plotting

• We all getting lit up for conspiracy lol

• I've actually never seen an Asian girl with a black guy in person. I've only ever seen it online, and even then its rare. But i'm definitely into Asian women myself. For me, they tend to be the best women out there, because they're often less feminist, which removes that stifling atmosphere you often get with other women, making you more capable of being yourself. That being said, you probably would have to go to asia to find the kind of Asian women im talking about

• East coast?

• R. I. P to nice weather. I recently moved to Southern California and you see em.

• yeah lol, but i don't mind the cold much. California is bound to have that kind of thing going on though

• Human beings have been getting with other human beings since forever. Probably more since modern transportation.

• Soon Asian men will also be hit with jungle fever and it'll be all downhill from there lol #AsianPersuasion

• Everyone wants big black penis. everyone!!!

• I'm old and from the previous generation, and I had hoped that this racial shit would have died by now. What difference does it make what "race" is going with this or that "race?" Let. it. go.

• That's strange because Asians are more prejudiced when it comes to skin colour than white or black people in general.

• For real, that's why this is interesting, even though I would say they are equal with whites in terms of racism. I'm in SoCal.

• How much do you guys need you ass kissed on the internet lol

• Huh?

• Validation seeking... it's not just for women any more lol.

• Really? 😳 Wow, that's news to me...
    I want an Asian girl... 😣

• Since they ran through all the white women.