If a guy's poor, then should he date? If he can only afford to take a date to a fast food place, should he give up on dating?

It seems like money is super important in dating If it isn't then a guytaking a date to a fast food place wouldn't be a deal breaker. maybe its not that the guy doesn't think you're "worth it" Its what he can afford... So should he just not date? Because dating seems like its all about money, Answer the question with no ifs ands or buts if you can.

I hear a lot of women claim they wouldn't have a problem with it. but check this question out www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1828249-whats-wrong-with-mcdonalds-for-a-date

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get me wrong, I love going to nice restaurants, who doesn't. but if he's going through a tough Time, I'll eat with him anywhere. I won't look down on him for any circumstances. If he's giving me all when he can why not be with him when he can't. I work too and I sure can afford meals for both of us.

• Salute you for that!!

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

I've taken dates to McDonalds that have worked well, but it depends heavily on your personality.

In my case, I took them there to challenge them to come up with something fun off menu. We made an ice cream that was a foot tall, and a burger that had all the different patties.

What Girls Said 2

• He should absolutely not give up on dating... nor should he feel he no more value than his bank balance. If someone is that shallow that they would reject a guy just because he can't afford fancy restaurants etc... you don't need them in your life... they will only drag you down.
    Serious dating should be about connection, quality time and mutual effort... which doesn't cost anything 😉

• it depends on what he values most in a relationship, and on what he wants out of this life. I've dated broken people who never took me to a restaurant, but we had a special, strong relationship on so many other levels - and I dated guys who would buy me stuff, just to realize we weren't a match at all, or they were just trying to 'buy' me for sex or whatever. even when broken, you should date someone who inspires you to be better, not someone who EXPECTS YOU to be better for their own advantage.

What Guys Said 5

• Who cares? A date is a date, go to a coffee shop and spend four dollars on drinks. Simple

• I always believed if I can't take a girl out to a proper restaurant then I don't deserve to be in the dating scene #ThatsJustMe

• Why not if you really like her? If its about money, then what's the point?

• Don't expect a lawyer as a girlfriend though. You'll find someone.

• I agree with CourtJester, I wouldn't want to date if I couldn't afford to.

• Appearance and personality money is not that important fast food restaurant is not bad I think