I went with my boyfriend to his office party, and he introduced me as his girlfriend, but none of his coworkers knew he had a girlfriend at all?

He introduced me as his girlfriend, and all of them were shocked he had one? Why hasn't he mentioned me to his coworkers?

Most Helpful Guy

• It just doesn't come up in conversations. It certainly doesn't come up in conversations for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• He might be a private person. As Long as he introduced you as his Girlfriend, you have nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 11

• Chill, you're overreacting girl

• Probably like me, he doesn't like mixing business with pleasure too much. An office party would be my limit as far as mixing the two.

• Have you been dating for long? If not, then maybe this is the first time he's mentioned you. He could have also been superstitious. He didn't want to jinx anything with you by announcing you too soon. Some guys can be that way.

• because work is a place of business. something women need to learn it seems like.

• Because he kept things professional while he was at work.

• Maybe he's reserved, secretive or a paranoid schizophrenic

• How long have you been datijg maybe he just isn't comfortable talking about it yet?

• Some people just don't bring up their relationship status all the time.

• A lot of people don't talk about their private lives in the work place.

• Not really something necessary to talk about

• I don't really chat about my personal life with my coworkers either. Just how I am as a person. Does not at all mean I don't care about it, just to me work is work. They don't need to know if I got a new partner or not. Got enough friends outside of work for that.

What Girls Said 0