Would you be intimidated to approach a hot person?

If so, why? Why would it be different to approaching someone who isn't as hot?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I don't have any reason to approach them, at all? Uncomfortable. Little bit. Otherwise, of course not.

Tell you what though, I prefer a little bit of discomfort to a missed opportunity at something I might have enjoyed for who knows how long!

What Girls Said 3

• Eh.. A bit. But I would do it. What's the worst that could happen? Rejection? Meh, I can deal with it.
    What if s/he accepts me? Then I'd be a happy girl lol

• its hard for me to approach anyone... I am quite shy, but I would approach anyone if I were confident enough. Why? Well, everyone deserves to be noticed and feel happy that someone has noticed them :)

• You not I like this answer and I wonder if I should say

• You not to like this is and I am not going to like it either. I am hot. Extremely hot. I work as a dancer in California. I am assigned to approach guys I get paid for it. I'm not allowed to give my phone number or address out. This is a job. That's all it is. I must make the first move but I can only go so far. You want more you pay for it. If I go to a club or a bar
      I can sit there forever I mean forever and nobody comes up to me. I intimidate. I try to act friendly, I attempt conversation but I can sit on that barstool till my ass burns and nobody approaches me. If I wear makeup I look like a whore. If I don't my wear makeup I look like an even prettier whore. A few years ago I asked the bartender what's wrong with me. He said, "you're intimidating. People are afraid of you."

What Guys Said 8

• Naw not at all, cuz I don't look that bad myself. But I never cold approach any girl on that "hey baby girl let me get yo number" type shit LOL.

• yes and no

i mean i have friends that are hot and i'm comfortable talking to attractive women. it's not that hard. I don't know why everyone get's fucked up doing it. however, i'm terrible at just approaching people. i mean i can start a conversation over something like if we're watching a sports game at a bar (i've done that before plenty of times), but just going in cold is extremely hard, even if they aren't drop dead gorgeous.

• Their body temperature no way in hell exceeds 38'C under normal circumstances so there's no need to fear. Thermal suit is advisable for safety's sake, but I'm fine.

• You feeling pretty hot in those extra small baby blue shirts brah?

• yes! it seems like most beautiful woman are hostile now and would sooner spit on you than say "hi" i understand some men are jackholes but demonizing the opposite sex is really not a good thing :/

• That girl @mishiii is not as hot as she thinks...

She once offered to give me head for money in a pm...

• Her face is ugly...

I hate girls that call themselves hot...

It's just about the most unattractive thing ever...

• Hell no, If she's hot she gettin ass grab with howdy baha

• Strangely enough I am intimidated to some extent yeah