Girls, I am not a confident outgoing guy. Should I just give up and wait for death?

I am not arrogant/confident I am sensitive and neurotic. I do not like to play mind games with women so I don't keep them on thier toes. I am quiet so there is never a lot of conversation. I am the exact opposite of everything women want in a man. This is my natural personality which I can't change. Plus I am short and don't make a lot of money.

Should I just give up and wait for the sweet release of death?

• Give up because you are consistent which we find boring
    0% (0)
  • Give up because you are nice to us too much which we hate
    100% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

2

What Girls Said 2

• I would have voted, but I don't see reason in giving up for either of those reasons. I personally like consistency and kindness, and I'm pretty sure other girls do too. You should just give it time, find someone who wants a guy who isn't a jerk. I know, easier said than done. But don't give up all hope just yet. Spend time with people that have similar interests. This could increase your potential to find someone who better suits your personality. Best of luck.

• I didn't vote because I don't think you should give up. From what you described, you seem like a rare and great guy. The right person will come to you, so don't give up. Keep an open heart and mind and she will find her way to you. You're awesome. ❤️