The guy I'm (trying) to see never has enough time for me, should I just move on?

We are both in college. It's a academically rigorous school so we both are busy with are studies. He's also in a band that meet up and rehearse often. He also has a international work thing where he helps assign incoming students. But I don't know, we've only seen each other twice in a month period... And I'm just kinda feelin done with it. He would make time wouldn't he? Even if he is "so busy" I feel like there must be some time he could set aside. I don't want to say goodbye but it's kinda like I don't have a choice, especially since we aren't committed or anything it's hard to say hey we should spend more time together. We are only on the beginning stage and hardly know each other.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, that wouldn't be a bad decision but I would suggest before taking that decision you should have a discussion with him, I mean try and talk to him about this thing and let him know that it hurts you when he does this, I mean just give it one try before you take the decision to move on.

Just saying

What Girls Said 1

• yeah, move on. twice in a month equals 'not that into you' I'm afraid, specially if you live in the same town and go to the same college..