Do I sound like a guy you would date?

I'm 25 years old I'm good looking. In GREAT shape and have a great body. I have a sort of had a rougher past. I started college later and I won't graduate for another two years. I am a aerospace engineering major. I do well with money I think for someone without a degree. I have inested a lot of my money. I do freelance programming work and trade stocks. I have boughten my own condo by the beach and own the place. Plan to rent it out to tenants and buy my next property house after college. I love working out and staying healthy. I love nutrition and I'm a great cook. I'm a surfer. I surf everyday and like I said I like by the beach. I own a german sheperd and we go running every morning. Named him Romo because I'm a big Dallas Cowboys fan lol.

• Yes
  • Meh
  • No I wouldn't..
Bumping.

Most Helpful Girl

• You only mentioned the good things. No one is 100% perfect, you should've mentioned your flaws as well. Then we'll talk.

• Well I mentioned i have a rough past. I was really lost after high school and tried a lot of different things but ultimately failed a lot. So the starting college later is definitely a flaw. I haven't been in a real relationship for about three years now. I still have have sex but I can't seem to get in a real relationship. I like my alone time. I sometimes make money a priority when it shouldn't be.

• None of that sounds that bad.

• I really don't know what else to mention. Those are the only flaws that would really be seen in a relationship. I don't have trust issues. I don't cling. I really don't know what else to say.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah a lot of girls will like you assuming you two get along well.

What Girls Said 1

• But what is your personality like?

• I think I have a great personality. I'm really open minded. I'm a nice guy but still have a backbone and I take charge when i'm in a relationship. I always make people laugh. I love having intellectual conversations about engineering / politics / stock market / investing / business. I look like a intimidating because of my physique and demeanor sometimes guy at first glance but I'm a fricken teddy bear.

• That's all pretty good! Intellectual conversation is a must, but if you can also be goofy then that's the perfect mix.

What Guys Said 5

• Come on dude, that reads like a resume.

It's tough for a girl to answer that question when all they have is basically a list. And by the way, you will impress a girl more if you're equally willing to list your negatives...

• "I am a aerospace engineering major." I wouldn't date you because I'm a straight guy, but dude, respect for that major...

• Since you have the money you will be fine.

• boast less.

• THAT'S SUCH A FUCKING STUPID QUESTION