Im losing focus and concentration>?

I dont know if it has to do with me living at home, with a mentally ill sister or a mother who is depressed, but something is bothering me. Im a student 23 and i have dificulty concentrating and being organized... i wasn't always like this, i was much sharper and organized to almost perfectionist. I m disorganized and lost focus and have trouble remeber things, its like i have anxiety like a lot, how can i hold on and stay sharp and focused.

im constant on edge and restless

Most Helpful Guy

• you again.. how many times are you gonna ask the same question..

Most Helpful Girl

• Stress and anxiety can manifest in many ways, memory loss and loss of concentration or even the ability to concentrate is one I have heard before and it's one that has happened to me. I wouldn't feel too bad about it because you are in a very stressful environment. Focus on your own mental health, try and decrease your anxiety, and this will sound bad, but maybe try invest yourself less in your sister and mother. I say this because it's very very easy to feel like the world is on your shoulders, but you deserve as much of a chance as anyone else.

What Guys Said 1

• You are distracted from having to take care/worry about your mentally ill sister and mother.

What Girls Said 2

• take a break then set your goals again. accept the changes and think of what you need to do to improve yourself. i know it is depressing coz u know you aren't yourself, i can totally relate.

• Have you tried finding somewhere that can allow you to focus?