How should I text this girl?

Was driving her to the airport because I've been driving for uber over winter break. She came from suuuch a nice house. She said it was her parents. I'm tlaking like a 1-2 million dollar home. She said she just graduated college and is living back home. Chick is top tier.. Sexy as hell.. Comes from a wealthy family.. Very driven. Very intelligent. Very sexy. she's starting her own real estate company and is also an investor. It was a 45 minute ride and we couldn't even finish a sentence without inturrpting each other. Little bit of subtle flirting. Really good connection w/ her. at the end of the ride I said if you ever wanted to get in touch and network some ideas together (Business related) we should. She gave me her number. I think we both knew in our heads that we werent really exchanging numbers for business lol. How should I call her/ text her and get her on a date?

What Girls Said 2

• Call her to set something up, don't text. She's obviously a great girl, impress her by picking up the phone.

• Omg just call her she wants the D

What Guys Said 1

• Omaha set Omaha 69 set 69 Hut Hut!

Dive in straight son and pics or negged