Guys if you dont respond to a girls text does that mean you're uninterested?

• yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
  • depends
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no guarantee it arrived at all - text messages aren't totally reliable, though they usually get there in the end - and it's far too easy to miss the notification, particularly if you get two close together. I've had emails from close family and not replied at the time because I got distracted: I certainly don't want to "break up" with my family members (well... probably not...), I was just busy doing something else and forgot about it!

Plus, if I *am* seriously interested, I'll be nervous about replying. What if I say the wrong thing, seem too eager, or put her off somehow? She signed it with XX... do I do the same? If I don't, will she think that's a bad sign?

1|0
    0|0
    • You can combat that with a delivery report. All modern phones have a feature for SMS that gives you a delivery report message, which upon the receiver having reception and the message being successfully deliver will give you a receipt of said message transaction.

This doesn't mean that they've read it, but it does mean that their phone has in fact received the message.

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• it depend what the text is about , is she saying anything important or not , friends can text each other and those mean nothing in the sense

1|0
    0|0
    • I kinda agree sometimes ill text my friends and it means nothing so they won't respond but i know If i said something important theyd respond

• Depends on the context. Did you say something worth me responding to? If so, I'll respond. If we were talking and I lost interest, I wouldn't just not text you, I'd text you letting you know that so you wouldn't bother wasting your time texting me and you could move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you texted me at a bad time!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep it does mean that

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope it just means I'm busy I will text them back later.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really BUT if he is giving you one two word shitty texts then thats not a good sign

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on situation. If you've done something that upset me, I'd still reply but I wouldn't be flirty or enthusiastic. If you're playing games, disrespected me, or did something that I considered to be a massive red flag/deal breaker then I wouldn't respond or have any interaction with you whatsoever unless there was a sincere apology, and VERY STRONG effort to correct the situation.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I guess so

0|0
    0|1
  • Usually yes.

1|0
    0|1