Guys if you dont respond to a girls text does that mean you're uninterested?

• yes
    50% (8)21% (5)32% (13)Vote
  • no
    12% (2)29% (7)22% (9)Vote
  • depends
    38% (6)50% (12)46% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|8

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no guarantee it arrived at all - text messages aren't totally reliable, though they usually get there in the end - and it's far too easy to miss the notification, particularly if you get two close together. I've had emails from close family and not replied at the time because I got distracted: I certainly don't want to "break up" with my family members (well... probably not...), I was just busy doing something else and forgot about it!

Plus, if I *am* seriously interested, I'll be nervous about replying. What if I say the wrong thing, seem too eager, or put her off somehow? She signed it with XX... do I do the same? If I don't, will she think that's a bad sign?

1|0
    0|0
    • You can combat that with a delivery report. All modern phones have a feature for SMS that gives you a delivery report message, which upon the receiver having reception and the message being successfully deliver will give you a receipt of said message transaction.

This doesn't mean that they've read it, but it does mean that their phone has in fact received the message.

What Guys Said 7

• it depend what the text is about , is she saying anything important or not , friends can text each other and those mean nothing in the sense

1|0
    0|0
    • I kinda agree sometimes ill text my friends and it means nothing so they won't respond but i know If i said something important theyd respond

• Depends on the context. Did you say something worth me responding to? If so, I'll respond. If we were talking and I lost interest, I wouldn't just not text you, I'd text you letting you know that so you wouldn't bother wasting your time texting me and you could move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means you texted me at a bad time!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep it does mean that

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope it just means I'm busy I will text them back later.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really BUT if he is giving you one two word shitty texts then thats not a good sign

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on situation. If you've done something that upset me, I'd still reply but I wouldn't be flirty or enthusiastic. If you're playing games, disrespected me, or did something that I considered to be a massive red flag/deal breaker then I wouldn't respond or have any interaction with you whatsoever unless there was a sincere apology, and VERY STRONG effort to correct the situation.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I guess so

0|0
    0|1
  • Usually yes.

1|0
    0|1