Girls could she be lying?

I dated her a year & we we're 19. She left to college 400 miles away. We broke up but still kept cool as friends only on social media. A year later today we're 20. She ended up moving back since she missed being with everyone. The first week she moved back she phoned me and offered to hang out for lunch. Keep in mind we never had sex since she claimed she was a virgin so i never really tried full throttle to sleep with her but i did hinted and she kept saying she wanted to wait. I was anxious to ask her if she dated anyone and she said "yes nothing serious". I then asked her how far she got? and she wouldn't reply. I can tell by her body language/face she was uncomfortable as in wanting to run. I admitted i slept with a girl she knows. I know it's not like it matters but i wanted to be honest and for her to be honest too. Needles to say she never answered it and instead started talking smack like "Only that one girl? that's it mr. hotshot". She dumped me after this.

The fact she never answered her question what did that mean? all my friends are saying she was just maybe ashamed she lost her v-card while in college and my other friends are saying i messed up

What Girls Said 1

• It means it was none of your business. Why should she tell you who she slept with? What on earth were you thinking asking a girl that!

What Guys Said 1

• She probably went wild and slept with a bunch of men.