Should I stop looking for a girl if they won't date me because I don't drive?

I keep hearing that I won't get any girls if I don't have a car or drive.

Most Helpful Girl

• "You want a person that will ride the bus with you, when your car breaks down."

Don't let those types of women get you discouraged.
    There are some good ones out there.
    Keep looking.
    Not all women care about material things.
    I'm sorry you haven't found one yet... but trust me you will eventually.

When you do... you'll be that much more grateful for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• a lot of girls won't ride the bus with u, when a girl asks me if I drive or have a car I just laugh or smile and walk away, u dont need. those types of girls.

What Girls Said 2

• Just date girls that don't drive either so you can guilt trip them into dating you so they don't feel like fucking hypocrites.

• Keep looking. I had an ex that had no car. I was happy driving for us.

• That's rare. Most girl won't even consider dating without a car.

• Well when you are happy with the person you are/were with, you find ways to make things work. Even if that means that I drove. :)

What Guys Said 2

• Have you tried making up some valid good excuse? Even if it's some really bullshit excuse?

Maybe you can tell them that you are "environmentally conscious" and have decided you are have gone "green" in almost everything if not everything that you do, including dating.

• Pretty much. This guide summarizes it. You are age 22 you should of got that car thing on lock down by now:
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a23664-having-trouble-with-girls-comprehensive-guide-on-what-s-important-to

This guide basically tell you what girls care about the most. No political correctness BS.