Is a 17 year old guy dating a 15 year old girl okay?

Is a 17 year old guy dating a 15 year old girl okay (are B-days are 2 days apart). We have been talking for a long time and her parents are okay with the whole thing.

• Its Okay
  • Its weird

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't let a 17 year old date my hypothetical 15 year old so it's weird to me.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think age really mattered that much when the difference is not a huge age gap.

But for something like this, I can tell it's a high school relationship, maybe even a first time relationship. It's mainly for and mostly important as a learning experience. At least that would be the mindset to have if it ever does become a seriously committed relationship.

You already said her parents are cool with it, so I think you're all good to go.

• if her parents are ok with you guys dating, then its fine. just wait a while until she is older to take the relationship up a step or you could get in trouble with the authorities depending on where you live.