Girls would you still feel the same?

Say your boyfriend lost a fight trying to protect you infront of the school/big crowd. You know they are going to be roasting you/making filun of him.

would you honestly still feel the same about him? Or loose attraction towards him? I feel like girls just like winners naturally.

Most Helpful Girl

• No I wouldn't care and give the people a chance to laugh at him if you actually love him , once I had a boyfriend who fought with one of my guy friends. My boyfriend was short and my guy friend was taller than him so he grabbed him and through him told him "if you don't treat her right I will!" And I was like 👀 I felt really sad for him getting thrown like that and he even got his face scratched with the bricks on the building so we still remained together and then broke up a yr later and then I dated my guy friend lol:/ childish things people do you know

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• Um... The guy did it to protect me. Win or lose it was a brave and admirable thing to do so I would probably like him even more.

• Of course I would! First of all, I'd respect him for trying to protect me. And I'd give hell to anyone that wanted to talk shit about him.

• Nah, he did something to try to protect me. That in and of itself means a lot.

• If I'd truly like him, I wouldn't care.

• It wouldn't change a thing. In fact I might look at him in a higher light. That guy did it to protect me, there's no way I'd think any less of him or abandon him

What Guys Said 0