I think I have a crush on a lesbian but I'm straight?

I'm straight and currently wanting to look for a boyfriend etc. however there is a girl who I work with who I assume is lesbian but I'm attracted to her. She's like a cross between a butch lesbian and a fem, she basically looks like a pretty boy. Does this mean I'm lesbian?

Most Helpful Guy

• No doesn't mean anything. You would have to ask. You could be right. Sometimes it's just a gut instinct. I would say go for it if she's lesbian or bi. Explore a little bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're attracted to her you're not straight. Perhaps bisexual.

What Guys Said 3

• it could be, just experiment with new things to find out.
    if you do end up having a relationship and like it then you are a lesbian but you might not like it and just be into cute guys, only one way to find out.

• Well if she looks a boy maybe not. Also LESBIAn means ONLY girls, wanting a boy or girl is Bisexual. The question is though, when you look at this boy looking girl do you want to eat her pussy or doe sthe though of dick come in to your mind?

• Not really. Girls your age crush a lot. On the other hand if you are that's OK too.

• Okay good, because I don't think I am! I've never been attracted to girls before straight/gay but some gay girls are quite attractive but I think it's okay to find anyone attractive

What Girls Said 2

• You're not necessarily lesbian. You may be bisexual.

• What makes you assume she is a lesbian? I know straight girls who look like that. I'm straight but men are proving more and more how worthless they are.

Yoh are lucky that you are bisexual at least you can go to women if you realize that men are assholes. Me I have to use sex toys or not have sex at all