Career wife, House wife or Trophy wife?

Which do you prefer or prefer to be and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd prefer to be a career wife because I want to have the ability to provide for myself and not rely on someone else to take care of me. I'd also like to have something for to offer to the world than just raising kids and cleaning a house.

• There nothing you can offer the world that is more important than raising kids unless you find a cure for cancer or something lol

• @Explore2016
      No I just think they are a lot of things that are more of an accomplishment to raising children. As an artist I feel more of an accomplishment being creative and sharing art with the world and than raising a person.

• If feel like that thats fine. But honestly your missing out.

What Guys Said 15

• in my opinion career obsessed women are bitchy, condescending and unpleasant.

I don't want kids so that rules out the house wife

So by process of elimination ill go with the trophy wife.

• no downvotes yet? 😮

• Lol it's a preference though, so there's no need

• True, I guess you're just not as easily offended as other people are.

• A good loving wife

• As I've said before, i don't really care whether my wife has a job or not because I'd make enough money to support myself and her, and maybe even a potential kid.

However, it commonly seems to me that the more career oriented, "independent" women are rude, bitchy, unwilling to compromise, distant, hard-assed, bossy... you name it.

• Are you aware you are describing career oriented men? you may not know bc you dont marry men.. so i was just wondering if you kew.

• @Azara well its a good thing I'm not obsessed with my job then 😉

• Can I have all 3 in one single package? Super hot wife who is a freak in bed, can cook excellent meals and have money to hire sexy maids to do the house work.

• Is that not more than three lol

• Okay, I am wishy washy but the idea is the same. I want all 3 in one package... Giftwrap would be appreciated.

• That one that gives a 110% into the relationship. What they actually do depends on the situation of our relationship. But probably not trophy wife because that's really just doing nothing at all.

• A mix between a career and old fashioned house wife.

• Preferably career or house wife. Career wife to make me financially stable or house wife to let her relax

• being a house wife or husband, is not relaxing. try it.

• Career wife,
    My girlfriend wants to go into neuroscience and I want to be a writer and I'm damn good.
    I can write from home and she can study the brain in a lab

• If I get really rich and popular, I'd build her a lab in the basement of the victorian style mansion,
      I'd get haunted objects and it would be the best gothic mansion ever, Seriously, A haunted victorian mansion with a working brain laboratory.

• I'll take a house wife. Every woman in my family was a house wife. Career obsessed women are bitchy, and I really want kids, so that leads me to house wife.

• career or house wife. if anyone will be the trophy wife in the family, it's gonna be me :D

• Trophy wife she's hotter and I let her clean the toilets as well making her a house wife also xD

• Either career wife or trophy wife.

• A wife you loves, who cares and that's it. What she does doesn't affect much.

• I want a loving, loyal, unselfish, big hearted, family oriented woman who is comfortable being a woman and treats me like a man. I prefer she be somewhere between a house wife and a career wife. That is, I want her to be intelligent and well educated, but she should want to stay home with our children when they are younger, then go back to work when the kids are older and don't need a full time mom. Any woman who would rather work because she believes young kids don't need a full time mom... that's a selfish woman and I have no interest in her as a wife, nor would I want her to be the mother of my children.

• Oh, and I have no interest whatsoever in a trophy wife.

• ... I'm having trouble seeing the benefits of any of those...

What Girls Said 11

• definitely career wife, with a balanced life. 😎

• A career woman but sacrifices have to be made when you have kids, but then the catch 22 is that it takes two incomes to run a house these days and a woman might find herself driven crazy forced to try and have the best of both worlds trying to hold onto a career in an unstable job market and trying to be the best mother and wife she can.
    Ps thats with a husband who pulls his weight too at work and at home so getting the balance right looks to be tricky.

• Career wife for sure.
    I hate nothing more than depending on someone else financially or in any other way.

• Housewife cause I'm lazy.

• Career; I want mutual respect and my boyfriend understands that. He has this big desire to be the provider and I love that about him, but he also knows I don't want to get pregnant and stay home. I can get myself together pretty well, clean and still come home after working my butt off. He'll do the same because i expect it.

• not a wife.. im looking at the husband material. its a judgement call.

• I prefer to be no wife.

• Career.
    Nothing worse than not being self reliant and busy.

• I've been a house wife, I've been a trophy girlfriend, and now I'm a career woman.

1. House wife was mostly great, because I got to stay home with my kids and raise them the way I'd wanted to raise them. The downside was being completely dependent on my husband financially.
    2. Trophy girlfriend was complicated and it had mixed results. I did it for a year, for rather spiteful reasons and I'd rather not do it again.
    3. I'm enjoying the career woman life. I make quite a lot more money than my boyfriend so when we go out or we go on vacation I foot most of the bill which is fine. I buy him dinner; he puts out for me and I get to shower him with gifts so my guy looks amazing whenever we do go out. I love it; it's so much fun.

• A normal person who has a job that pays the bills, does her share of keeping the home nice and tries to stay attractive for hot sex with the hubs. And maybe some Harry Potter marathons.

• Trophy wife because it means I'm a winner.

• No, it means he's a winner, and you settled 😛

• i think she mens she wants a trophy wife.

• oh.. the way the questions were answered i thought the question was which do you want. wow you guys are completely self absorbed.